Orlando's Coolest Party Buses!
We offer Orlando and all it's national and international travelers a great way to experience Orlando and it's surrounding areas from the moment you land till we drop you off at your destination!
There are many options for your Orlando transportation. All look good on the surface but once you look a little closer and ask some important questions, you will see that many options that you thought all transportation carriers abide by, is not a reality.
We have been in the Orlando transportation business for many years and have seen all the tricks and promises that some of our transportation companies in Orlando try to use. There are many and the traveler doesn't always know the questions to ask.
1. Are you licensed, Orlando Airport, Port Canaveral, City of Orlando, Osceola County?
2. Are your vehicles clean, waxed, air freshened?
3. Is the seating torn?
4. How new is the vehicle?
5. Does your driver know the Orlando areas?
6. Is your driver able to communicate with me?
7. Are you speaking the same language that the person you are talking with on phone?
8. Are they courteous and helpful and do they take time with you?
9. Are you on time and do you watch the flights on line for our arrival?
10. Do you use trailers on your vans which are unsafe for my family?
11. Do they give you the total cost for your transportation, or do they give a low rate and then add on other fees?
12. How is their driving record in Orlando? Are they insured?
Many things to consider when you use Orlando airport transportation.
While we all look for a "good deal" in all our traveling, we have all heard that some of those "good deals" end up costing us much more that we thought by the time it's all said and done!
We provide the following: Orlando airport transportation to Daytona Beach, Orlando airport transportation to Cocoa Beach and Port Canaveral, Orlando airport transportation to cruise ships, to attractions, to hotels, to convention center, transportation to Disney